Company Logos

Today's Blog is about some of my logo creations, Feel free to show me your creations

Everything I make is from scratch, nothing is copied

1.  Life Is like a disco

Its not really a company logo I just made this for fun. I created this in adobe photoshop, believe it or not but for me to make this I started off with a square.


2. Chow Wow

This is I gave a tutorial about how to draw the dog I made this from scratch and used circles and brushes, look at the tutorial to learn how to make it.


3. Drink water love life

I used gradients and played with the direct selection tool to make the water drop. The heart was drawn from scratch. For the water drop I started of with a oval.


4. Drink Water Love life part 2

I did this the same way as number one, all I did differently was try to add text effects.


5. Justin Taylor Photography

Not really difficult to make this, all I did was use the scissors to erase a part of the circle and added an arrow.


6. Open Dining Network

I drawn a circle and use the direct selection tool to erase the left portion of it and added some gradients.


7. Legends Realty

I used to triangles and just erase parts from it. Easy to do.



8. Kapsel Coffee

Making the coffee mug was kinda tricky. Its alot of circle put together to make it. I used 2 different fonts for this.


9. Thank a farmer

This had to be the most tricky one. The reason for that Is because it was hard making the fruits. All I was thinking about was circles cause thats what is mostly used.


10. Pangea

This one didnt really take much to make

11. Pangea part 2

Its basically the same from before 


12. Green Island


For this I used a leaf that came with adobe illustrator and just placed them in unique places




13. Cake Shoppe


I created this little shop from scratch and everything In it.


14. Metro Kitchen

This was just a logo for a kitchen company



15. Nurish Cafe

This is a logo for a healthy food company, I used a leaf and edited it to give it the look I wanted



16. The Lux(wine bottle design)

If you look closely this is a hallway for the picture on the right


17. Drink Water Love Life

These are my 2 favorite drink water logos, I used photoshop for the font effects, the heart is suppose to be a water splash.

18. Wine Solutions

Its a wine company logo, I used this creative brush on the side of the line.



0 comments:

Post a Comment